Technology is changing the way banks do business. The rise of financial technology (fintech) solutions — everything from money transfers to online payments and on-demand financial consulting — necessitates a new approach to information technology in banking.
To meet emerging customer expectations, satisfy compliance requirements and ensure IT departments are prepared for the future of fintech, banks are turning to managed IT service providers capable of boosting employee productivity, optimizing system performance and delivering measurable infrastructure ROI.
Challenging the Status Quo
At Innovative Technology Solutions, we’re committed to delivering IT support for banks that doesn’t just keep pace, but also helps them challenge the status quo and stay competitive in the changing fintech market. Our value-driven services include:
- Service desk management — On-demand assistance is critical to success. When clients or staff need help, service desks must be ready to respond. Our experts provide start-to-finish support to help streamline service desk outcomes.
- Employee asset oversight — Mobile devices, new applications and increasing regulatory concerns complicate employee asset management at scale. ITS device management helps to quickly identify potential problems and reduce IT downtime.
- System performance optimization — Increase asset life, improve network usage and enhance IT performance with our dedicated, 24/7 monitoring and management solution.
- IT consulting for banks — When does upgrading make sense? Is it time to scale up IT infrastructure? ITS consulting provides complete assessment and support, allowing local IT to focus on mission-critical objectives.
- Security management — Security and compliance are paramount for banks. ITS can help with scheduled patch management (SPM) solutions to ensure security protection is up to date and all upgrades are fully tracked. This increases front-line defense and provides key auditability for compliance and regulatory reviews.
The Future of Finance
Recent data shows that 96% of customers are aware of emerging fintech services and 75% already have used payment or money transfer solutions. This suggests that client needs and preferences are changing, and static banking IT solutions can’t keep pace.
To face the future of finance head-on, banks need:
- Enhanced client support — From innovative mobile apps to a 24/7 service desk response, banks can’t afford to be out of touch. Custom-built service management solutions take the burden off local teams and improve client satisfaction.
- Empowered infrastructure — It’s not enough for technology to work adequately. Financial firms need employee devices, database hardware and network solutions capable of delivering performance on demand, without breaking budgets. Device management combined with system performance analysis can help banks future-proof IT efforts.
- Evolving compliance — Regulatory expectations are continually evolving. Expert IT consulting ensures firms meet current standards and are prepared for the next phase of privacy and data-handling compliance legislation.
Banks face the dual challenges of adaptation and innovation. They must embrace new market shifts while also preparing IT infrastructure to handle emerging regulatory and consumer requirements.
This creates a critical gap. Local teams working to deliver on strategic objectives don’t have the time and resources to improve existing IT frameworks or ensure system interoperability. But lacking this technological foundation, banks are hard-pressed to challenge the status quo.
At ITS, it’s our mission to help banks reach the next level of efficiency and strategic value with retail banking IT solutions that integrate across your infrastructure, transform key processes, and help you deliver client- and staff-specific IT outcomes.
Integration. Transformation. Specialization. Discover what ITS can do for your business.